Global GreenTag Video
Why Manufacturers Value Global GreenTag Certification
Director of Green Materials Resources (GRM) Danny Gattone talks about the value of placing their product certification needs with Global GreenTag Certification. Biowood Decking, Cladding, Ceiling and Flooring systems hold a Global GreenTag GreenRate Level B certification. Features and benefits of the GRM Biowood architectural wood composite decking, cladding, ceiling and flooring products include the use of PEFC-certified recycled wood flour, retaining a natural aesthetic wood look and feel. The products are termite resistant, water resistant (less than 0.05% water absorption), do not bleach and are proven time tested for residential and commercial applications.
Browse a Category
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Beds & Mattresses
- Biodiversity Restoration
- Blinds, Shading and Window Treatment
- Cleaning Products
- Decking Structural Support
- Ecosystem & Landscape Restoration
- Engineered Wood/Bamboo
- Exterior Cladding
- External walls, wall coverings, cladding, facades and soffits
- Fencing & Screening
- Food & Bev Containers
- Industrial Products
- Interior Equipment and Fittings
- Interior Walls & Wall Coverings
- Lubricants and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Paints, Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Finishes
- Paving and Decking
- Personal Products
- Roads & Infrastructure
- Termite and Pest Control
- Textile and Upholstery
- Timber Treatment
- Waste & recycling equipment
Browse Products by
- Green Star - GBCA
- LEED v4 - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
- Green Star SA - GBCSA
- Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) Rating tool - ISCA
- Modern Slavery Compliant Ethical Supply Chain
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Environmental Product Declaration
- NaturePositive+ Declaration
- Product Health Declaration
- Best Environmental Practice PVC
NEW - Discover our two new globally recognized programs:
Visit one of our other sites:
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.