Global GreenTag GreenRate™
Global GreenTag GreenRate™ is the more simple and most cost effective of our two certification programs. It's also still robust and comprehensive.
Download a brochure
GreenRate provides manufacturers with whole of sustainability product assessment without requiring a Life Cycle Analysis. Yet the reach of its assessment components for leverage of certification in the market, is substantial.
For example, GreenRate's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assessment is suitable for use in Modern Slavery legislation risk assessment and the program's Health and Ecotoxicity component allows for a 'flow on' production of a Global GreenTag Product Health Declaration™ (or GreenTag PhD™) and HealthRATE™ Marks – all value added aspects of this scheme for manufacturers who need a trusted certification mark to distinguish their products from 'green wash' in the market and to communicate their significant differences from business as usual products.
Global GreenTag first developed the GreenRate assessment scheme to align with the green building features of the Green Star® rating tools, created by the Green Building Council of Australia and since evolved with implementation into other countries under the Green Building Councils of South Africa and New Zealand. In addition, the GreenRate Mark is also recognised in more than 38 countries under the WELL™ Building Program (under Feature 04 Certificaton) and also by other unique green rating tools, including GreenTech Malaysia's MyHIJAU ecolabelling program, Singapore BCA's Green Mark® International Rating Tool and Vietnam's GBC's LOTUS® rating tool.
The GreenTag GreenRateTM 'Tags' shown above denote the Levels of Certification that GreenRate provides, equating to the 'Sustainability Factor' in the Green Star® rating tools' Sustainable Products credits.
For more information or to talk further about having your product assessed for GreenRate, please contact:
- International: Brett Hazlett, (phone) +61 7 3399 9686
- Australia: Olivia Xing, (phone) +61 7 3399 9686
- North America: Daniel A. Huard, (phone): +1 949.438.3640 (mobile) +1 702.604.3359
- South Africa: Lizette Swanevelder, (phone) +27 21 790 0286 (mobile) +27 82 770 6552
- Kenya: John Kalungi Kabuye, (phone) +254 722 789 603
- Malaysia: Nic Chin, (phone) +603 2858625
- or, contact Carron Lee for sustainable product certification sales: (phone) +6013 351 8046
- Mainland China: DI WU (Woody), (phone) +86 010-88082316 or +86 010-88082322
- Taiwan & Hong Kong: Cricket Liu, (phone) +86 0 5923500085-805 (mobile) +8613850 006 035
- Republic of Korea: Noh-hyun Lim, (phone) +82-(0)2-6956-7705 (mobile) +82-(0)10-2704-2010
- or, Hanbi Kim, (phone) +82-(0)2-6956-7705 (mobile) +82-(0)10-2540-9565
Brochure: Download File (PDF 1.4 Mb)
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.