Product: Composite Solid Surfaces
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Fit For Purpose
- FSC/PEFC Certified Wood
Composite Solid Surfaces is a thick decorative panel suitable for a variety of vertical and horizontal applications.
Inherently strong and durable, Composite Solid Surfaces consist of layers of cellulose fibres impregnated with thermosetting resins, then consolidated under heat and pressure to produce a non-porous panel.
Available in various finishes, this product portfolio has options suitable for benchtops, tabletops & desktops, as well as splashbacks.
Properties of Composite Solid Surfaces include: scratch, wear and impact resistance, as well as anti-microbial Protec+.
Always consult the Laminex website for Technical Information relating to this product portfolio.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- FSC Certified wood
- PEFC/Responsible Wood Certified Wood
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Rapidly renewable
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥7 year warranty
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8
The scope of certification includes Composite Solid Surfaces - Fusion™
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the product
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
- Upfront carbon Emissions
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
- Life Cycle Impacts: LCI/EPD in process
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1" and "Interiors v1" Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutant (VOC or Formaldehyde emission)
GreenStar® "Railway Stations v1.0" Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 1,2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 1,2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Environmental Product Declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Option 2. Embodied Carbon/ LCA Optimization
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – environmental product declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and Option 2. Multi-attribute optimization
LEED® BD+C: Home v4 Rating tool:
- Environmentally preferable products – Option 2. Environmentally preferable products
Earthcheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
BRE Global BREEAM® International Rating Tool:
- Environmental product declarations (EPD)
Vietname LOTUS Rating Tool:
- M-1 Sustainable Materials
- H-3 Low-VOC Emissions Products
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.