Product: Xypex Concentrate
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Fit for purpose
Xypex Concentrate is applied as a cementitious slurry coat to above ground or below ground concrete, either as a single coat or as the first of a two-coat application. The active chemicals diffuse into the substrate and react with moisture and the constituents of hardened concrete to cause a catalytic reaction. This reaction generates a non-soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete, as well as cracks, permanently sealing the concrete and preventing the penetration of water and other liquids from any direction, It is also mixed in Dry-Pac form for sealing strips as construction joints, or for the repairing of cracks and faulty construction joints
Xypex Concentrate is recommended for a variety of applications such as reservoirs, secondary containment structures, basements, foundations, parking structures, tunnels, etc.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Green Star - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7. The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- 'Credit 13: Indoor Pollutants', 'Credit 21: Sustainable Products', 'Credit 12: Indoor Pollutants', 'Supports project in gaining ' Credit 19 : Life Cycle Assessment' via ISO 10425 EPD availability', 'Qualifies for 'Innovation Challenge: Local Procurement'
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- 'Credit 21.3: Refurbishment Materials'
GreenStar ® Buildings v1 Rating Tool Credits:
- 'Credit 6: Responsible Structure' and 'Credit 7: Responsible Envelope'
Infrastructure Sustainability Design and As Built v2.0 Rating Tool Credits:
- Certified to meet Credit Rso-7 - Design and As Built stages– Supports projects to achieve Credit Rso-6
Infrastructure Sustainability v2.0 Innovation Challenges Appendix:
- IC-4. ' Sustainable Suppliers & ISupply' - Planning, Design, As Built and Operations stages
Infrastructure Sustainability Rating Tool v1.2:
- Supports demonstrable benefits Credit Mat-1 (Design & As Built), Certified to meet Credit Mat-2 (As Built)
Infrastructure Sustainability Innovation Challenges Appendix:
- Credit IC-8 ' Sustainable Suppliers & ISupply' for Planning, Design, As Built and Operations stages
IWBI WELL v1.0 Features:
- Feature 4 VOC Reduction Part 2: Interior Adhesives and Sealant
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.