Product: Xypex Admix C-5000
Xypex Admix C-5000
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Fit for purpose
Xypex Admix C-5000 is added to the concrete during the time of batching, which generates a non-soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete. It enhances the ability of concrete to resist sulphate attack, limit chloride ion penetration, improves the chemical resistance of reinforced concrete and accelerates autogenous healing of cracks.
Xypex Admix C-5000 is designed for varying projects and temperature conditions. It is tested against AS1478.1-2000 for Special Purpose Normal-Setting Admixture (Type SN) Admixture.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7. The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level A
Download Product Certificate
Global GreenTag Standard V4.0
Product available at:
Australia / New Zealand / Pacific Islands / Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia /Brunei / Malaysia/ Laos / Cambodia
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Structure - Good Practice products
- Responsible Envelope - Good Practice products
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
- Life Cycle Assessment via ISO 10425 EPD availability
- Qualifies for Innovation Challenge: Local Procurement
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
Infrastructure Sustainability Design and As Built Rating Tool v1.2:
- MAT-1 Materials lifecycle impact measurement and reduction
- MAT-2 Environmentally labelled products and supply chains
Infrastructure Sustainability Design and As Built v2.0 Rating Tool Credits:
- Rso-6 - Material Life Cycle Impact Measurement and Reduction
- Rso-7 - Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
Infrastructure Sustainability v1.2 Innovation Challenges Appendix:
- IC-8 Sustainable Suppliers & ISupply
Infrastructure Sustainability v2.0 Innovation Challenges Appendix:
- C-4. Sustainable Suppliers & ISupply
EarthCheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.