Product: XLERPLATE® steel
BlueScope Steel - XLERPLATE® steel
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Ecotoxicity
- Fit for Purpose
- Designed for Disassembly
XLERPLATE® steel hot rolled plate products are manufactured to relevant Australian standards to ensure quality and consistency. Categorised into structural, boiler and pressure vessels and analysis products, XLERPLATE® steel is typically used to manufacture structural sections for buildings, bridges and stadiums and for other heavy industrial applications such as wind towers, pipelines and storage tanks.
The XLERPLATE® steel hot rolled plate range provides the flexibility to select from our standard range or customised grades, width, thickness and length to suit your specific design criteria. XLERPLATE® steel is available in thicknesses ranging from 5mm to 150mm and widths between 12500mm and 3200mm (depending on product).
XLERPLATE® steel is produced to the Australian Standards AS/NZS 3678:2016 (certified by the Australasian Certification Authority for Reinforcing and Structural Steels (ACRS)), and AS 1548-2008.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Post-consumer recycled content
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED v4 - USGBC
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Responsible Building Materials – Structural and Reinforcing Steel
- Life Cycle Impacts: LCI/EPD available
GreenStar "Performance v1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia IS v1.2
- Mat-1 Materials Lifecycle Impact Measurement and Reduction
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chains
- Was-2 Diversion from landfill
- Was-3 Deconstruction/Disassembly/Adaptability
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia IS v2.0
- Rso-6 Material Lifecycle Impact Measure and Management
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
- Rso-4 Resource Recovery
- Rso-5 Adaptability
LEED® v4.0 and v4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
- MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Environmental Product Declarations
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.