Product: Vienna, Savannah, Danube and Spectrum Leather
Vienna, Savannah, Danube and Spectrum Leather
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Fitness for Purpose Certified
- Ethical Supply Chain
Vienna, Savannah, Danube and Spectrum Leather ranges are certified under the Blue Angel RAL-UZ 117 ecolabel standard.
- Vienna range is a 1.0-1.2 mm full grain Semi Aniline upholstery leather with a range of 111 colours. It exhibits the natural characteristics and variations of leather. It is evenly coloured and protected for high light fastness and durability. With a soft hand it is ideally suited for both commercial and residential use.
- Savannah range is a 1.4-1.6 mm full grain Semi Aniline upholstery leather with 21 colour options. It has a unique shrunken grain appearance and is evenly coloured and protected for high light fastness and durability. This durable leather has a sumptuous sitting comfort and a soft hand, which is ideally suited for both commercial and residential use.
- Spectrum range is a 1.0-1.2 mm supple pigmented leather with an expansive colour palate of 54 vibrant colours. It is a remarkably supple leather, displaying a minimum of natural imperfections. This provides an excellent yield and an exquisite appearance for use in a variety of applications, including any commercial or residential furniture and wall covering needs.
- Danube range is a 1.4-1.6 mm heavy weight soft, supple pigmented leather with minimal surface treatment, allowing the natural characteristics of leather to be exhibited. The Danube collection has a substantial thickness and is available in a range of 33 colours. Its substantial thickness makes it suitable for all public seating.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Corporate Social Responsibility
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.