Product: Unprimed Flatsheets & Weatherboards
Unprimed Flatsheets & Weatherboards:
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Designed for Disassembly
- AFS/PEFC Certified Wood
Weathertex Unprimed Flat Sheets and Weatherboards are flat sheets and weatherboards made of sustainably-sourced Australian hardwood timber with no added formaldehyde. Suitable for interior and exterior cladding - for residential and commercial applications.
These Weatherboards are cladding products made from natural Australian hardwood timber from sustainably managed AFS/PEFC-certified NSW state forests and NSW Government Land Services approved private native forestry.
The products have the added benefit of termite resistance as well as compliance with AS 3959 Bushfire Attack Level (BAL-19). The product ranges include Selflok Weatherboards, Weathergroove Architectural Panels, and Ecowall Architectural Panels.
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
- Multiple purpose product
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Certified legal wood
- FSC Certified wood
- PEFC/Responsible Wood Certified Wood
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Efficient use of materials
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Reduced waste
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8.
The scope of certification applies only to flatsheets and weatherboards when they are being used as a raw product.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 7: Responsible Finishes – Best Practice
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes – Best Practice
- Credit 13: Exposure to Toxins
GreenStar "Design & As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Indoor Pollutants
- Responsible Building Materials
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Recognized: Feature 26 (Part 1); Feature 97 (Part 1)
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for: Feature 11 (Part 1); Feature 25 (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- Recognized: X07 (Part 1, 3); X08 (Part 2)
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for: X01 (Part 1); X05 (Part 1); X06 (Part 2); X07 (Part 2); X08 (Part 1)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Environmental Product Declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Option 2. Embodied Carbon/ LCA Optimization
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Discover our work with the Beauty & Personal, Cleaning and Building & Interiors industries or find out more about GreenTag.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.