Product: tretford Interlife (Tile, Roll, Floorboard)
tretford Interlife (Tile, Roll, Floorboard)
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity & Low VOC
- Use of socially beneficial &rapidly renewable resource
- Socially beneficial Take-back and re-use scheme
tretford® Interlife is a durable carpet manufactured in Germany and offered in three physical formats: 50 cm x 50 cm tile, 2 metre wide roll and 100 cm x 25 cm floorboard. The product's face fibre comprises of goat hair and is bonded to a Post-Consumer recycled PET backing made of recycled bottles. This hard-wearing product is suitable for all work spaces and residential environments and is easy to lay and versatile. Supply of goat hair supports nomadic herders in developing countries and is a rapidly renewable resource generated as a value added by-product of Mohair production.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Best Practice PVC Certified
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Rapidly renewable
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Emissions
- Low air emissions
- Low water emissions
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star - GBCA
- LEED v4 - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7
The scope of certification includes Tretford Interlife (Tile, Roll and Floorboard)
Issues of Concern/Red Lights: The products have successfully passed the GreenTag health and ecotoxicity risk assessment process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1&3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation -
Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
Environmental Product Declaration: Option 1 Environmental Product Declaration
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.