Product: Tec7 (Olmurtech)
TOP 3 Benefits
- Health and Eco-Toxicity
- 10 years Product Warranty
- Low VOC Emission
Tec7 is a versatile MS Polymer sealant and adhesive. The combination of high adhesion forces and great elasticity allows Tec7 to absorb movement and vibrations, while ensuring the structural integrity of a substrate. Tec7 can seal, mount and bond to most building materials, and is also water and airtight. It is solvent free and can be used on acoustic panels and sensitive materials like EPS, mirror backings or natural stone as it will not bleed through. Tec7 is free from phthalates, solvents, isocyanates, does not attack synthetic materials and is odourless which makes it safe to use in confined spaces. It remains permanently elastic making it vibration, impact, and shock resistant. 100% waterproof assembly which is also bacteria, fungus, UV resistant and paintable.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Issues of concern
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Market Acceptance
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level B Certified under SchemeB8.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Exposure to Toxins
- Responsible Finishes
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 1)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.