Product: Steel Hollow Sections
Steel Hollow Sections
TOP 3 Benefits
- Product Health Declaration
- EN15804+A1 Environmental Product Declaration
- Fit For Purpose
Square, Circular and Rectangular steel hollow section profiles, available in different sizes and grades:
- Chinese grade low carbon steels: Q195 and Q215A/B.
- Chinese grade mild steels Q235GJB/C/D, Q345GJC/D/E, Q345B & Q345GJB, Q390GJC/D/E, Q460GJE/D/E.
- Chinese grade low alloy steels Q420GJC/D/E and Q460GJE/D/E.
- EN-grade mild steels S235JRH/JOH/J2H, S275JRH/JOH/J2H,S275NH and S355JRH/JOH/J2H, S355NH.
- Japanese Grade mild steels SS490 and SS400
- American grade mild steels A500GA/GB, A500GC, A501GR.A and A501 GR.B.
- EN-grade low alloy steels S420JOH andS460NH/S460JOH.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
The product's EPD is Cradle-to-Gate, Product Specific.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 6: Responsible Structure (Good Practice – HealthRATE Platinum)
IWBI® WELL v1.0 Features (PHD™ Available):
Recognized for Features:
- Feature 26 (Part 1)
- Feature 97 (Part 1)
IWBI® WELL v2.0 Features (PHD™ Available):
Recognized for Feature/s:
- X07 (Parts 1, 3)
- X08 (Part 2)
LEED® v4.0 and v4.1 Rating Tool Credit (PHD™ Available):
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients
- Option 1: Material Ingredient Reporting and,
- Option 2: International ACP - REACH Optimization
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Environmental Product Declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – environmental product declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.