Product: Siniat Trurock
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Product Take-back Scheme
Etex's Siniat Trurock plasterboards are made with a high density gypsum core, glass fibre reinforcement and recycled heavy duty purple liner paper, treated with biocide. Siniat Trurock incorporates impact, water and fire resistance, as well as sound insulating properties for multi-performance applications, suitable for hospitals, schools and other demanding public or community spaces. Etex operates a Product Stewardship Program to take back the products at the end of service life for recycling. Etex's manufacturing facilities are ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS). Etex Australia is certified Carbon Neutral by Climate Active for its Plasterboard and Metal opt-in Products in 2020-2021.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Reduced waste
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A11.
The scope of certification includes Siniat Trurock.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL v1.0 Features – IWBI:
- Feature 11: Fundamental Material Safety part 1c (Product Health Declaration in Progress)
- Feature 26: Enhanced Material Safety (Product Health Declaration in Progress)
- Feature 97: Material Transparency (Product Health Declaration in Progress)
WELL v2.0 Features – IWBI:
- X01 Fundamental Material Precautions part 1c (Product Health Declaration in Progress)
- X07 Material Tranparency (PHD™ available)
- X08 Material Optimisation (PHD™ available)
LEED® v4.0 and v4.1 Rating Tools Credit:
- MR Credit – Building product disclosure and optimisation – Material Ingredients – option 2 – International ACP – REACH Optimisation (PHD™ available)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.