Product: Siniat Trurock HD
Siniat Trurock HD
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Carbon footprint
Siniat Trurock HD plasterboard is made with a high density gypsum core, glass fibre reinforcement and recycled heavy duty purple liner paper, treated with biocide for mould resistance. Siniat Trurock HD incorporates impact, water and fire resistance, as well as sound insulating properties for multi-performance applications, and is suitable for hospitals, schools and other demanding public or community spaces. Etex Australia's manufacturing facilities are ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) certified. Etex Australia is certified Carbon Neutral by Climate Active for its Plasterboard and Metal opt-in Products in 2021-2022. Projects can choose to opt-in for carbon neutral product.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Reduced waste
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian NCC Materials Requirement Conformant
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A11.
The scope of certification includes Siniat Trurock HD.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
Green Star® Australia "Design & As Built v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement & Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
IWBI® WELL v1.0 Features:
Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s:
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction (Part 5)
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
Earthcheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.