Product: Safetred Universal, Safetred Universal Plus, Safetred Spec
Safetred Universal is a safety flooring for use in any heavy duty application where safety underfoot is a priority. Areas of application can include ramps and wheelchair areas. This product is available in 16 different colours and features a R11 slip resistance rating.
Safetred Universal Plus is suitable for use in more demanding areas such as busy commercial kitchens, food preparation areas and workshops which require a higher level of slip resistance. This product is available in 9 colours and has a R12 Slip resistance rating.
Safetred Spec is a heavy traffic vinyl flooring where slip resistance and ease of maintenance are key. Designed for use in areas such as bars, changing rooms and workshops. This product is available in 9 colours and has a R11 Slip Resistance Rating. Safetred Spec also features Safety Clean XP PUR reinforced surface for easy maintenance.
Safetred Ion is enhanced with particle based enhanced slip resistance with total thickness of 2mm and a total weight of 3467g/m2. This product is available in 14 different formats
Safetred Design also is rated as slip resistant R10 grip. The total thickness is 2mm and weighs 3529g/m2. The product is available in 23 different formats.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
- Credit 13: Exposure to Toxins
Green Star® "Design & As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
Green Star® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
IWBI® WELL v1.0 Features (PHD™ Available):
Recognized for Features:
- Feature 26 (Part 1)
- Feature 97 (Part 1)
Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s:
- Feature 04 (Part 3)
IWBI® WELL v2.0 Features (PHD™ Available):
Recognized for Feature/s:
- X07 (Parts 1, 3)
- X08 (Part 2)
Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s:
- X01 (Part 1)
- X05 (Part 2)
- X06 (Part 2)
- X07 (Part 2)
- X08 (Part 1)
- Mat-1 Lifecycle Impact Measurement and Reduction
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-6 Material Life Cycle Measurement and Management
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
LEED® v4.0 and v4.1 Rating Tool Credit (PHD™ Available):
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients
- Option 1: Material Ingredient Reporting and,
- Option 2: International ACP - REACH Optimization
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Environmental Product Declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) & Option 2. Embodied Carbon/ LCA Optimization
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – environmental product declarations – Option 1. Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and Option 2. Multi-attribute optimization
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
- MR: Building life-cycle impact reduction – Option 4. Whole-building life-cycle assessment
LEED® BD+C: Home v4 Rating tool:
- Environmentally preferable products – Option 2. Environmentally preferable products
Earthcheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
LOTUS New Construction V3:
- MR-2 Sustainable Materials
GreenTech Malaysia's MyHIJAU Ecolabelling and Green Products Database:
- All Green Building and Interiors Products
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.