Product: Rattan and Woven Bamboo Panels, Natureed®, Bamboo Poles and Bamboo Rod Screens
Rattan and Woven Bamboo Panels, Natureed®, Bamboo Poles and Bamboo Rod Screens
TOP 3 Benefits
House of Bamboo's Rattan and Woven Bamboo Panels, Natureed®, Bamboo Poles and Bamboo Rod Screens products are made with rapidly renewable materials. The products are tested against AS/NZ 3837 and assessed Fire Rating Class 2 under National Construction Code. The products ranges and uses include furniture, ceiling linings, shading and screening sections, battens, fencing, wall cladding, joinery and privacy screening.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Rapidly renewable
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level C Certified under Scheme C7.
The scope of certification includes Rattan and Woven Bamboo Panel, Natureed®, Bamboo Poles and Bamboo Rod Screens Oil finishes and stains are excluded.
Issues of Concern/Red Lights (if needed): The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 1,2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.