Product: ProTile Econyl
ProTile Econyl with EcoTX backing
TOP 3 Benefits:
- ISO 14001 certified
- Low VOC emission
- Health & Ecotoxicity
ProTile Econyl with EcoTX backing is loop piles that is made of solution dyed nylons. The product is tested to ISO 9239-1:2010 and exceeds in various fire expectations. ProTile Econyl is suitable for all commercial and residential applications.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- LEED v4 - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level B Certified under Scheme B8.
The scope of certification includes ProTile Econyl with EcoTX backing.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red light comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar NZ Credits:
- MAT-3: Sustainable Materials
- MAT-4: Low Emitting Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 2, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation -Material Ingredients - Option 2 (PHD™ available)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.