Product: Primed Flatsheets & Weatherboards
Primed Flatsheets & Weatherboards
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Toxicity
- Responsible Wood /PEFC Certified Wood
- ISO14025 Environmental Product Declaration
Weathertex Primed Flat Sheets and Weatherboards are flat sheets and weatherboards pre-primed acrylic, water-based primer and made of sustainably-sourced Australian hardwood timber with no added formaldehyde. Suitable for interior and exterior cladding - for residential and commercial applications.
These are cladding products made of natural Australian hardwood timber from sustainably managed Responsible Wood/PEFC-certified NSW state forests and NSW Government Land Services approved private native forestry.
The products utilise a water-based acrylic, and offers termite resistance as well as compliance with AS 3959 Bushfire Attack Level (BAL-19). The product ranges include Traditional Lapped Weatherboards, Selflok Weatherboards, Weathergroove Architectural Panels, Ecowall Architectural Panels, and Rubix Architectural Panels.
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
- Multiple purpose product
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Certified legal wood
- PEFC/Responsible Wood Certified Wood
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- Green Star SA - GBCSA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8.
The scope of certification includes products only using sustainably sourced wood.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® Australia "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 7: Responsible Envelope
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
- Credit 13: Exposure to Toxins
Green Star® Australia "Design & As Built v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 20: Responsible Building Materials (Timber)
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement & Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
IWBI® WELL v1.0 Features
Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s:
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction (Part 5)
EarthCheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.