Product: Porcelain Tiles
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Verified Product Stewardship Program
- Lifetime Warranty
Kaolin Porcelain Tiles are suitable for a range of practical and decorative applications and are expected to last for the full lifetime of the building. The product is available in large-format tiles that are applicable for flooring (internal and external), decorative wall, cladding, kitchen benchtops and splashbacks. Being porcelain, it is durable and requires low maintenance.
Product ranges includes but not limited to Precious Stone looks with Endless Vein and Showpiece sets. Other ranges such as Marble, Stone, Concrete, Fabric, Timber, Art-Tiles, Morandi, etc. are also available.
The products are fully recyclable at the end of life with verified product stewardship program in place.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Market Acceptance
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A21 .
Issues of Concern/Red Lights (if needed) The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level A
Download Product Certificate
Global GreenTag Standard V4.0
Product available at:
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® Australia "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
Green Star® Australia "Design & As Built v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® Australia "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement & Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
EarthCheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.