Product: Polysafe Ultima
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Take Back Scheme
Polysafe Ultima is a resilient, homogeneous floor covering with polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) for use in continually wet and barefoot areas, including walk-in showers, hydrotherapy areas, changing rooms and indoor swimming pool surrounds. The use of PUR significantly reduces maintenance requirements, which according to the manufacturer, account for over 80% of the environmental impacts of resilient floors.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Certified under Social Accountability Standard 8000
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.