Product: PIR Insulated Board Embossed Foil
PIR Insulated Board Embossed Foil
TOP 3 Benefits
- Low Toxicity – No toxicity in use
- High thermal performance
- Made in New Zealand
Conqueror NZ is New Zealand's only manufacturer of PIR foam core panel products on a continuous line. Suitable for use in new commercial and residential buildings, extensions, and renovations, delivering high thermal performance, fire resistance, and moisture repellent properties with some of the thinnest possible solutions. Products are manufactured in New Zealand from mostly locally sourced materials, and this results in more dependable lead times and reliable pricing.
Furthermore, from our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Christchurch, we can manufacture a diverse range of panel products from a single production line, making it one of the most adaptable plants of its type anywhere in the world. This facility also has the unique ability to manufacture panels in lengths of up to 6m, enabling significantly more flexibility in building design.
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Market Acceptance
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level C Certified under Scheme C2 and PHD HealthRate Platinum certified.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® New Zealand "Design and As Built v1" and "Interiors v1" Rating Tool:
- Credit 21 Sustainable Products
Greenstar® New Zealand "Education, Office and Industrial v3" and "Office Interior v3" (Legacy Tool)
- MAT-3 Sustainable Materials
New Zealand Homestar® v4.0 Rating Tool:
- MAT-1 Sustainable Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation, Part 5 Urea Formaldehyde Restriction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 2, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.