Product: Panels for Partition Compact
Panels for Partition Compact & Lab Grade Compact
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Fit For Purpose
- FSC/PEFC Certified Wood
Panels for Partition Compact & Lab Grade Compact is a thick decorative panel suitable for a variety of vertical and horizontal applications. Inherently strong and durable, Compact Laminate consists of layers of cellulose fibres impregnated with thermosetting resins, then consolidated under heat and pressure to produce a non-porous panel.
Available in various thicknesses, this product portfolio has options suitable for use as wall & ceiling linings, shelving & joinery, benchtops, tabletops & desktops, as well as commercial wet area furniture such as: toilet & shower cubicles, cabinets, lockers and office partitions.
Compact Laminate properties include: scratch, wear, stain, moisture and impact resistance.
Always consult the Laminex website for Technical Information relating to this product portfolio.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- FSC Certified wood
- PEFC/Responsible Wood Certified Wood
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Rapidly renewable
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥7 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star NZ - GBCNZ
- New Zealand Homestar
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8
The scope of certification includes Panels for Partition Compact & Lab Grade Compact.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
- Upfront carbon Emissions
GreenStar® "Design and As Built NZ v1.1" and "Interiors'NZ v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar® "Performance' NZ v1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 1,2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 1,2)
Earthcheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
Homestar NZ v4.0
- Recognized for Credit/s: MAT-1 Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.