Product: NAVURBAN Diamond Finish
NAVURBAN Diamond Finish
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
* Fit for Purpose
- Low VOC
NAVURBAN Diamond Finish™ utilises Laminex E0 Moisture-Resistant MDF and an olefin film that allows for a range of three-dimensional synchronised embossed finishes.
NAVURBAN Diamond Finish™ is available in an extensive range of designs. The product characteristics include colour and grain consistency over a large number of sheets. The product is designed to exhibit scratch and abrasion resistance as well as demonstrate high levels of UV resistance. NAVURBAN Diamond Finish™ is suitable for any interior application and can be applied in all internal horizontal and vertical applications.
NAVURBAN Diamond Finish™ is also available as a finished panel on your substrate of choice, with matching ABS edging to complete the project
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Equivalent to Natural Background Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- PEFC/AFS Certified Wood
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥7 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Market Acceptance
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star - GBCA
- LEED v4 - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level B Certified under Scheme B1.
The scope of certification only applies to products using PEFC CoC certified timber.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red light comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1&3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.