Product: Mura™ (Plain)
Product name: Mura™ (Plain)
TOP 3 Benefits:
- EN 15804 compliant EPDs
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Take Back Scheme
Woven Image's Mura™ (Plain) are manufactured from non-woven PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate). They are lightweight, low VOC, contain no adhesives, are highly durable and 100% recyclable.
Mura™ is a lightweight wall covering product designed to improve acoustic performance (tested by RMIT to AS ISO 354-2006) and fire resistance (AS 3837, AS ISO 9705, BS EN 13501.1, BS 476 AND ASTM E84 tested). The fine fibres of the product interlock on a micro scale, allowing for a seamless finish. The flexible design of the product gives designers and manufacturers a significant design potential.
Mura™ (Plain) are low VOC products that contain 60% post-consumer recycled PET and are recyclable, supported by Woven Image take-back scheme.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
Life Cycle Analysis - Emissions
- Low air emissions
- Low water emissions
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
This scope of certification covers Latitude, Longitude, Meridian and Empire precision cut design for EchoPanel® 12mm
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1" and "Interiors v1" Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 2, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
- MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.