Product: Modulo Panel
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Low Toxicity - No toxicity in use
- Healthy VOC Level
- Ethical Supply Chain
Modulo Panel is manufactured from a Laminex E0 MDF (moisture resistant medium density fibreboard) bonded with Navurban™ non-PVC olefin decorative surface film. Modulo Panel tongue and groove boards are designed for interior wall and ceiling lining applications in commercial, retail, education, hospitality and residential projects
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Certified legal wood
- FSC Certified wood
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥7 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level B Certified under Scheme B4 and A Product Health Declaration (PHD) with a PlatinumHEALTH outcome in the HealthRATE assessment.
The scope of certification only includes Modulo Panel product that is made using Laminex Trade Essentials Craftwood MR E0 for their wood component and Toppan Ecosheet non-PVC polyolefin by Navurban for the outer cover.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restriction
- X05 Enhanced Material Restriction
- X06 VOC Reduction
- X07 Material Transparency
- X08 Material Optimisation
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.