Product: METALWORKS® Ceilings & Walls
METALWORKS® Ceilings & Walls
TOP 3 Benefits:
* Health & Eco-toxicity
- Product Stewardship
- Fit for Purpose
Armstrong Metalworks® ceilings and walls are designed to offer both acoustic performance with contemporary design. The metal ceiling panels are available in a wide range of standard and custom sizes, profiles, perforation patterns and colours to provide visual impact and satisfy unique acoustical needs. Sound absorption (NRC) is up to 0.90 with sound blocking (CAC) up to 39dB. Light reflectance is up to 85% and Sag/Humidity resistance is RH99.
Armstrong Metal ceiling offer durability in terms soil resistance, scratch resistance, scrubbability and washability. These metal ceilings conform to BCA Spec C1.10 and are tested to AS/NZS 3837: 1998 –Group 1 and ISO 5660 – Group 1-S.
- Multiple purpose product
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The scope of certification includes V -P500 Acoustical Baffles, R-H215 Hook-on, R-H200 Hook-on, D-H700 Island, B-H300 and B-L302 Linear, K-H400 Tartan, F-H600 & F-L601 Corridor panels, Planks, One Way Hook-On, Modular, Vector, Clip in, Lay-in and W-H1000/1100 Wall Cladding. Also includes Soundtex Acoustical Scrim applied to back of perforated panel.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® 'Buildings v1.0' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 9: Responsible Finishes;
Green Star® 'Design & As Built v1.3' and 'Interiors v1.3' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Indoor Pollutants; Responsible Building Materials (PVC); Sustainable Products
Green Star® 'Performance v1.2' Rating Tool Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 6: Green Cleaning; Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing ( Refurbishment Materials)
IS® v1.2 Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Mat-2Environmentally LabelledProducts andSupply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1 Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
Earthcheck® Rating Tool Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.