Product: Dimond Roofing - MagnaFlow™
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Eco-Toxicity
- Product Stewardship
- Fit for purpose
MagnaFlow™, a roofing product is made up of a hot dipped aluminium/zinc alloy mixed with magnesium coating over a steel substrate. This enables the zinc to seal the cut edges thus preventing premature corrosion. The substrate is coated to at least 240gms/m2 coating weight and manufactured to AS 1397:2011 standard. The product can be used in atmospheric conditions classified as C1-C4 and is designed for the more demanding atmospheric conditions. The product is pre-treated with a corrosion resistant chromate conversion coating and primed with a flexible corrosion resistant chromated primer with nominal film thickness of 7μ on the top side and 5μ on the reverse. The finish is completed with a flexible exterior acrylic, polyester or modified coating with a nominal thickness of 18μ.
MagnaFlow™ can be supplied with an optional protective film. The product is tested to ASTM D5178-13 scratch resistance test and experiences no loss of paint adhesion after it is struck on the reversed side in line with test requirements specified in AS/NZS2728:2013 Table 2.2 and appendix E. This product also meets the requirements of AS/NZS2728:2013 Sections 2.8 and 2.10 Salt Spray, Sections 2.8 and 2.9 Humidity resistance and Sections 2.8 and Table 2.4 QUV resistance (durability of coating system) after 4000hrs exposure.
Magnaflow™ is available in a range of formed profiles.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- Green Star NZ - GBCNZ
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- New Zealand Homestar
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® 'Buildings v1.0' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 7: Responsible Envelope
Green Star® 'Design & As Built' NZ v1.1 and 'Interiors' NZ v1.1 Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Products
Green Star® 'Performance' NZ v1.2 Rating Tool Credit:
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Credit/s: Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing ( Refurbishment Materials)
Homestar NZ v4.0:
- Recognized for Credit/s: MAT-1 Sustainable Materials
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Credit/s: MAT-2 Healthy Materials
Homestar NZ v5.0:
- Recognized for Credit/s: EN3 Sustainable Materials
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Credit/s: HC7 Healthy Materials
Earthcheck® Rating Tool Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.