Product: Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Luxury Vinyl Tiles
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low VOC
- Take Back Scheme
Karndean Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) are suitable for all residential areas of the home, including wet areas and commercial applications including retail shops, shopping centre food courts, health and aged facilities, leisure and hospitality, restaurants. They offer a range of styles, inspired by materials such as stone, ceramic, marble, and wood with over 150 individual colourway options in tiles, slabs and planks.
All Karndean LVT products are recyclable at the end of life. These products are certified by Floor Score to have low VOC emissions. They are recommended to be installed using Karndean's range of water based, solvent free adhesives which are certified for low VOC emissions.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7 (for GreenRate and Full GreenTag only)
The scope of certification includes Opus LVT, Van Gogh LVT, Da Vinci LVT, and Art-Select: Oak Premier LVT, Parquet LVT, Hand Crafted Wood LVT, Oak Royal LVT, Stone.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
Green Star® "Design & As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Products
Green Star® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
IWBI® WELL v1.0 Features:
Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s:
- Feature 04 (Part 3)
IWBI® WELL v2.0 Features:
- X06 (Part 2)
LOTUS New Construction V3:
- MR-2 Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.