Product: Korogard® 500 Wall and Door Protection
Korogard® 500 Wall and Door Protection
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Low Toxicity - No toxicity in use
- Healthy VOC Level
- Product Stewardship Program Available
Korogard is a full line of wall and door protection solutions including high-impact wall sheets, high-impact door kickplates, door frame protection, corner guards, crash & handrail for applications in healthcare, education, hospitality, corporate, retail, and more. Unique products are engineered to save time and money by reducing maintenance and replacement costs. Korogard offers an extensive product line with a variety of colours, ﬁnishes, and materials to maintain the beauty and style of a designer's vision for years to come. Korogard 500 holds a current BCA group fire classification rating of 1.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Efficient use of materials
- Reduced waste
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star - GBCA
- LEED v4 - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A19
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material restriction
- X06 VOC Restriction
- X07 Material Transparency
- X08 Material Optimization
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation -Material Ingredients - Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.