Product: Kingspan Roof Panels
Kingspan Roof Panels
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low VOC emission
The panels are constructed of zinc/aluminium coated and pre-painted steel sheets with a Zero ODP Kingspan Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core, with prefinished exterior and interior linings. They are available in a range of colours, profiles and thermal performance specifications. The rigid PIR insulation is closed cell and CFC/HCFC-free. The auto adhesive properties of the core bond to the external and internal faces, providing strength and rigidity to the panels.
Kingspan roof panels have an increased cover width compared to industry standard roof systems, which provides benefits of reduced laps, fixings, and structure along with potential cost savings, and reduced installation time. The manufacturing plant where the product is made is fully compliant with ISO 9001(Quality), ISO 14001(Environmental) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety).
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Life Cycle Impacts: LCI/EPD in process
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X06 VOC Restrictions Part 2
- X07 Material Transparency
- X08 Material Optimization Part 1
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.