iQ Homogenous Vinyl, Premium and Standard Ranges
iQ, Premium and Standard Ranges
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health and Ecotoxicity
• Product Stewardship
Tarkett’s homogenous vinyl range flooring are show durability and low maintenance properties. They are ideal for heavy and very heavy traffic areas such as education and healthcare. These products are in the highest wear category, Class T, manufactured with high-quality raw materials and reinforced with PUR technology. These homogenous vinyl flooring products have improved resistance to scratches, abrasions and stains as well as strength and flexibility. They are composed of a single layer of homogenous vinyl glued to the sub-floor and welded for optimal performance.
These products are also low VOC vinyl flooring with PUR reinforcement for superior cleaning.Tarkett’s homogenous vinyl flooring do not need to be polished or waxed frequently throughout its life, reducing use of water and chemicals and up to 30% cost saving. They are available in a variety of formats including acoustic, static, conductive, static-dissipative and anti-slip.
- Building/Product Synergy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- National Construction Code Compliant
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Rating Tools
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
The scope of certification under this homogenous vinyl range includes iQ Megalit, iQ Eminent, iQ Optima, iQ Natural, iQ Granit.
For LCARate, Tarkett iQ Megalit has been compared to an industry standard Nylon Broadloom carpet (no cushion) product which serves as the business as usual for the floor covering product category. The life cycle inventory data compiled for the BAU product was obtained from industry study.