Product: GreenStuf® Underfloor Roll
GreenStuf® Underfloor Roll
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Environmental Product Declaration
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Low VOC
Autex GreenStuf® Underfloor Roll is lightweight, low VOC, covered by a 50 year durability warranty, easy to install and suitable for new builds and retrofits. This product is designed to be installed in exposed joist floors in enclosed and semi enclosed floor spaces and is available in a variety of widths. GreenStuf® Underfloor Roll is available in thermal insulation R-values from 1.5 to 2.9 and is deigned to NZBC residential and commercial applications.
It contains PET fibres with more than 50% post-consumer recycled content and it is supported by ISO 14001 certified Environment Management System that allows optimization of material usage, Autex factories also have ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management System.
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Not ozone depleting
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Post-consumer recycled content
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Emissions
- Low air emissions
- Low water emissions
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- New Zealand Homestar
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8 (for GreenRate and Full GreenTag only)
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Buildings" v1.0 Rating Tool:
- Responsible Finishes
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
US Green Building Council LEED v4.1 Rating Tools:
- LEED BD+C: New Construction v4.1: Environmental Product Declarations Option 1&2
US Green Building Council LEED v4.0 Rating Tools:
- BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interiors + Healthcare Version 4.0 – MR Credit: Building product disclosure and optimisation – Environmental Product Declaration Option 1
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.