Product: GreenStuf® Acoustic Insulation
Autex GreenStuf ® Acoustic Insulation
GreenStuf® Acoustic Insulation – GreenStuf® Sound Solution, Sound Solution Classic, Sound Solution Plus, Sound Solution Baffleblock
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Environmental Product Declaration
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Low VOC
Autex GreenStuf® Acoustic Insulation is a range of Insulation products made from polyester fibres. They are lightweight, low VOC, highly durable, easy to install and suitable for new builds and retrofits.
The products contain PET fibres with more than 50% post-consumer recycled content and are supported by ISO 14001 certified EMS that allows optimisation of material usage.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Post-consumer recycled content
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Emissions
- Low air emissions
- Low water emissions
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- Green Star NZ - GBCNZ
- IS Rating - ISCA
- LEED - USGBC
- New Zealand Homestar
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8 (for GreenRate and Full GreenTag only)
The scope of certification includes GreenStuf® Sound Solution, Sound Solution Classic, Sound Solution Plus, Sound Solution Baffleblock
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Buildings" v1.0 Rating Tool:
- Responsible Finishes
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
US Green Building Council LEED v4.1 Rating Tools:
- LEED BD+C: New Construction v4.1: Environmental Product Declarations Option 1&2
US Green Building Council LEED v4.0 Rating Tools:
- BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interiors + Healthcare Version 4.0 – MR Credit: Building product disclosure and optimisation – Environmental Product Declaration Option 1
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.