Product: Flame Laminating Foams
Flame Laminating Foams
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Eco-Toxicity
- Fit for Purpose
- Low VOC Emission
The Flame Laminating Foam range of products are industrial, commercial and technical foams. These products are suitable for textile lamination and automotive applications. They come in various colours including grey white, charcoal white and charcoal with density ranging from 27kg/m3 to 32kg/m3.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Reduced waste
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Market Acceptance
- Replacement parts available
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A19
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products & Indoor Pollutants.
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment materials)
GreeenStar' Buildings v1.0 Rating tools credits:
- Credit 13: Exposure to toxins
IWBI WELL v1.0 &v2.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 (Part5) VOC Reduction & X06 (Part 2) VOC Restrictions
Earthcheck credit: Recognized for credit: Sustainable materials
IS v1.2 credit: Mat-2 environmentally labelled Products and Supply chains
IS design & as-built v2.1 credit: Rso-7 Sustainability labelled products and supply chains
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.