Product: Ekous Sonata
TOP 3 Benefits
- Low VOC and Formaldehyde emission
- 60 % Post Consumer Recycle Content
- Low Toxicity-No toxicity in use
Ekous Sonata is made from recycled plastic mineral bottles. It was remanufactured into non-woven Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) semi-rigid panels with 60% post-consumer materials.
Ekous Sonata can be customized into any form of design where it can transform a plain wall or a bare ceiling into interesting yet acoustically effective solutions.
Being in multi shapes or patterns, it provides diffusive absorbent properties that reduce reverberation and unwanted sound reflection.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
Corporate Social Responsibility
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag HealthRate PlatinumHEALTH certified.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Design and As Built v1" and "Interiors v1" Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Products
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1, 2, 3
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1 & 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.