Product: Dulux envirO2 Interior Ceiling Flat
Dulux envirO2 Interior Ceiling Flat
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Eco-Toxicity
- Fit for Purpose
- Low VOC emission
Dulux envirO2 Interior Ceiling Flat is a very low VOC* and low odour premium paint specifically designed for use on ceilings. It contains mould protection to help prevent mould growth. Dulux envirO2 has high opacity and a flat finish to help hide minor surface imperfections and produce a smooth even finish. Its Gloss level property is 2 max at 60 degrees, 1 max at 85 degrees. The dry film resulting from the application of this paint conforms to AS1647 Part 3.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Not ozone depleting
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- ≥15 year warranty
- ≥5 year warranty
- ≥7 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Market Acceptance
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A21. VOC emissions tested under the California (CDPH) Standard Method.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
- Life Cycle Impacts: LCI/EPD in process
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
- Consumable Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 1,2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1& Part3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1& Part2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation -Material Ingredients" - Option 2 (PHD™ available)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.