Product: dECO Stick It
dECO Stick It
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content
* Ethical Supply Chain
dECO Stick It is designed to be used as a decorative geometric-shaped pinboard and acoustic wall tile. It comes in 7 dimensions and shapes including a 600 x 600 x 13mm octagonal shaped product. The product is offered in 16 colours. Stick it has an easy to install self-adhesive backing which is composed of a coated FSC certified paper. When exposed to an atmosphere of 30 degrees Celsius at 90% relative humidity for 7 days, its moisture absorption is less than 0.0003% of its weight.
dECO Stick it has been fire tested to AS/NZS 1530.3 and its results show an ignitability index of 8, a spread of flame index of 0, a heat evolved index of 3 and a smoke developed index of 7. Himmel Interior Systems offers a 10 year warranty for this product.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- FSC Certified wood
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Green Star AU - GBCA
The products have successfully passed the GreenTag Health and Ecotoxicity Risk Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar ® "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Products
GreenStar® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Refurbishment Materials
GreenStar ® 'Building v1.0' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions
- X06 VOC Restrictions Part 2
- X07 Materials Transparency Part 3
- X08 Materials Optimization Part 1
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
Earthcheck® Rating Tool Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Materials
IS v1.2 Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply chain
IS Design & As-Built v2.1 Credit:
Recognized for Credit/s: Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply chain
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.