Product: CONIPUR Impermeable Running Track Solutions
CONIPUR Vmax, CONIPUR M, CONIPUR MX+, CONIPUR SW, CONIPUR SW PF, CONIPUR JIP soft, CONIPUR Vmax jogging track
TOP 3 Benefits
- Low Toxicity – No Toxicity in Use
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant Social and Environmental Laws
CONICA solutions for running tracks – each holding the WA product certificate. Independently tested, seamless, easy to maintain. Characterized by high durability and weather resistance, ensuring maximum performance and functionality over decades.
CONIPUR Vmax – two layers virgin materials, the fastest track solution for top events
CONIPUR M – three layers virgin materials, the well-known track solution for high class events
CONIPUR MX+ - three layers with recycled granules in the base layers
CONIPUR SW & PF – sandwich track surface, with recycled granules in the base layer
CONICA comfortable activity track solultions can be installed directly on existing asphalt or concrete. Where this kind of substrate is not available, CONIPUR J base can be installed, allowing activity tracks and walkways to be installed in areas such as hotel facilities, on golf courses or in parks.
CONIPUR JIP soft – with an elastic layer for higher comfort
CONIPUR Vmax jogging track – the high-end solution for athletes
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Market Acceptance
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
The product is GreenTag PHD Level PlatinumHEALTH
The scope of certification includes CONIPUR impermeable track surfacing system range, CONIPUR Vmax 2 layer, CONIPUR M 3 layer, CONIPUR MX+ 3 layer, CONIPUR SW sandwich system, CONIPUR impermeable jogging / activity surfacing system range, CONIPUR JIP soft and CONIPUR Vmax jogging track
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar® "Buildings" v1.0 Rating tool:
- Responsible Finishes
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1,2 and 3
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- PRECONDITION Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1, 2, 3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1, 2)
LEED® BD+C: New Construction v4.1 Rating Tool:
- Material Ingredients Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP
LEED® BD+C – New Construction & LEED ID+C: Commercial Interior + Healthcare I Version 4.0
- MR: Building product disclosure and optimisation – material ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.