COLORBOND® steel, base metal thickness (BMT) 0.42mm and 0.48mm in 22 standard colours1
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health and Ecotoxicity
• Fit for Purpose
• Designed for Disassembly
COLORBOND® steel is manufactured to Australian Standards (AS 1397:2021 and AS/NZS 2728:2013). With 22 colours in the range, you can choose a colour that sets the theme for your whole building, or complements your other building material choices.
21 of the 22 standard colours (excludes Night Sky®) incorporate BlueScope’s unique Thermatech® solar reflectance technology, designed to reflect more of the sun’s heat on hot sunny days.
BlueScope offers a variety of warranties of up to 36 years depending on the end use and location of the build and subject to exclusions, application and eligibility criteria.
1 Not applicable to COLORBOND® steel Matt, COLORBOND® Ultra steel, COLORBOND® Metallic steel, COLORBOND® Coolmax® steel, COLORBOND® Intramax™ steel and COLORBOND® steel products with galvanised steel substrate.
- Australian Made
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- National Construction Code Materials Requirement Conformant
- Rating Tools
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar “Design and As Built v1.3” and “Interiors v1.3” Rating Tools Credits:
• Sustainable Products
• Life Cycle Impacts: LCI/EPD available
GreenStar “Performance v1.2” Rating Tools Credit:
• Refurbishment Materials
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia IS v1.2
• Mat-1 Materials Lifecycle Impact Measurement and Reduction
• Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chains
• Was-2 Diversion from landfill
• Was-3 Deconstruction/Disassembly/Adaptability
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia IS v2.0
• Rso-6 Material Lifecycle Impact Measure and Management
• Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
• Rso-4 Resource Recovery
• Rso-5 Adaptability
WELL v2.0 Features- IWBI
• X8 Materials Optimization
LEED® v4.0 and v4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
• MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Environmental Product Declarations