Product: Chanell Eco Translucent
Chanell Eco Translucent
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Low VOC
- Health & Eco-toxicity
- Oekotex-tex 100 certified
Vertilux's Chanell Eco Translucent is high quality 100% Trevira CS ECO which is flame retardant.
Chanell Eco Translucent is designed with its plain linen style waves, which gives a modern look to any environment and allows light to be filtered into a room where privacy is required yet total blockout is unnecessary. Additional, its acoustic performance makes it an ideal solution for high noise and traffic areas
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Emissions
- Low air emissions
- Low water emissions
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar ® "Building v1.0" Rating Tools Credits:
- Credit 9: Responsible Finishes (Good Practice products – GreenRate Level A + HealthRate Platinum)
GreenStar ® "Design & As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tool Credits:
- Sustainable Products
GreenStar ® "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
IWBI ® WELL V1.0 Features (PHD Available):
- Recognized for Feature/s: Feature 26 (Parts 1); Feature 97 (Part 1)
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s: Feature 04 (Part 5); Feature 11 (Part 1, 5); Feature 25 (Part 1, 3, 4)
IWBI ® WELL V2.0 Features (PHD Available):
- Recognized for Feature/s: X07 (Parts 1, 3); X08 (Part 2)
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s: X05 (Part 1); X06 (Part 2); X08 (Part 1)
LEED ® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit (PHD Available):
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients
- Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and,
- Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.