Product: Bolon Woven Flooring Collections
Bolon Woven Flooring Collections
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Best Practice PVC
Bolon Woven Flooring Collections are resilient, durable synthetic woven flooring suitable for interior and some exterior commercial and residential floor finishes.
The product is available in 14 different designs across 3 different types of weave construction. Bolon features a tightly woven resilient fibre providing the product with easy maintenance (especially in terms of dirt and dust removal). The woven structure allows Bolon to contribute to sound absorption, and a wide palette of colour and design options which reflect light in a variety of ways.
The products feature a flexible backing which is impervious to water with non-phthalate plasticisers. The Andrews Group operate a product stewardship scheme for end of life recycling of Bolon in line with its environmental responsibilities under Best Practice PVC accreditation.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Best Practice PVC Certified
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- LEED v4 - USGBC
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Rating tools relevance
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Responsible Building Materials
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V1.0 Features- IWBI
- Feature 04 VOC Reduction
- Feature 11 Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25 Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26 Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97 Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1&3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation -Material Ingredients - Option 2 (PHD™ available)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.