Product: Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series
Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series
TOP 3 Benefits
- Low toxicity- no toxicity in use
- Manufacturer Take Back Policy (Verified)
- Lifetime Warranty
Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series panels are made of aluminium alloy with a powdercoating and are designed for use as external wall cladding. The Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series are a non-combustible external cladding, according to their BRANZ appraisal. Being non-combustible allows them to be used as external wall cladding across a variety of residential and commercial purposes.
The Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series are at least 98% aluminimum making them recyclable and can be deposited at Sims Metal New Zealand scrap metal drop off branches or returned under Archimax's Product Stewardship program.
Each Archimax Aluminium Cladding AM Series panel comes with its own lifetime warranty.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- New Zealand Homestar
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme 21 (for GreenRate and Full GreenTag only)
The scope of certification includes product sizes 10 – 1800 mm which are Dulux powdercoated.
Issues of Concern/Red Lights (if needed) The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level A
Download Product Certificate
Global GreenTag Standard V4.0
Product available at:
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® Australia 'Buildings' v1.0:
- Credit 7: Responsible Envelope
Green Star® New Zealand 'Design & As Built NZ' v1.1:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® New Zealand 'Interiors NZ' v1.1:
- Credit 21: Sustainable Products
Green Star® New Zealand 'Performance NZ' v1.2:
- Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
New Zealand Homestar® v4.0 Rating Tool:
- MAT-1 Sustainable Materials
New Zealand Homestar® v5.0 Rating Tool:
- EN3 Sustainable Materials
- Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1:
- Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
EarthCheck Rating Tool:
- Sustainable Materials
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.