Product: Acczent 80
Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health and Eco-Toxicity
- Product Stewardship
Acczent 80 is a heavy-traffic compact heterogeneous vinyl flooring. It is treated with trademarked Top Clean XP surface protection for durability and cost-effective maintenance.
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Post-consumer recycled content
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- LEED - USGBC
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A7.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar "Building v1.0" Rating Tool Credits:
- Responsible Finishes
- Exposure to Toxins
GreenStar "Design and As Built v1.3" and "Interiors v1.3" Rating Tools Credits:
- Sustainable Products
- Indoor Pollutants
GreenStar "Performance 1.2" Rating Tools Credit:
- Refurbishment Materials
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI (PHD™ Available):
- X06 VOC Restrictions
- X07 Material Transparency
- X08 Material Optimization
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit (PHD™ Available):
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients:
- Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and,
- Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Discover our work with the Beauty & Personal, Cleaning and Building & Interiors industries or find out more about GreenTag.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.