TOP 3 Benefits:
• Designed for Disassembly
• Health & Ecotoxicity
The stackable SixE armchair has a unique space-saving quality, hence the chairs are resource saving both during transport and use.
The name SixE represents six manufacturer claimed characteristics: Environmental, Ergonomic, Elegant, Ease of handling, Efficient and Economic.
HOWE a/s offers product stewardship program to take back chairs at the end of service life for refurbishment or recycling at the manufacturing facility where new SixE seating shells can be moulded from the used and worn chairs.
The SixE armchairs are easily disassembled into component parts and are recyclable at the end of the products’ life.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Rating Tools
GreenTag LCARate gold
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A
SixE armchair has been compared to an industry standard chair which serves as the business as usual for the chair category. The life cycle inventory data compiled for the BAU product was obtained from industry study (for LCARate and Full GreenTag only).