Product: Signature Vinyl Tiles & Planks 4.5-5mm
Signature Vinyl Tiles & Planks 4.5-5mm
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Environmental Product Declaration
- Low VOC
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Signature Floor's Vinyl Tiles & Planks 4.5-5mm is a range of resilient, durable, versatile luxury vinyl tiles. It is easy to install and maintain and it is available for stick down application.
Signature Vinyl Tiles & Planks 4.5-5mm is designed to enhance slip resistance (ASTM 4586:2013 tested with R10 classification). The product contains 50% post consumer recycled content which optimises material sourcing and production processes. It is also low in VOC emission and it has an ISO 14025 compliant Environmental Product Declaration.
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Green Star AU - GBCA
- IS Rating - ISCA
- WELL Features - IWBI
Construction Code Compliance
- Australian National Construction Code
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8.
The certificate covers the following collections: Panorama/Purity/Eyre, Scenic, 88 Planks 5mm woods, Genero Deluxe and Genero Multilay Wideboard.
Issues of Concern/Red Lights The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard's Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star® 'Buildings v1.0' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 9: Responsible Finishes
Green Star® 'Design & As Built v1.3' and 'Interiors v1.3' Rating Tools Credits:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Products
Green Star® 'Performance v1.2' Rating Tool Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Credit 21: Procurement and Purchasing (Refurbishment Materials)
IS® v1.2 Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Mat-2 Environmentally Labelled Products and Supply Chain
IS® Design & As-Built v2.1 Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Rso-7 Sustainability Labelled Products and Supply Chains
Earthcheck® Rating Tool Credit:
- Recognized for Credit/s: Sustainable Materials
IWBI® WELL v1.0:
- Compliant Technical Document (Audited) for Feature/s: Feature 04 (Part 3)
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose for evidence product selections.