TOP 3 Benefits:
• Designed for Disassembly
• Post-Consumer Recycled Content
• Health & Ecotoxicity
Setu Chairs are available as multipurpose chair, ottoman and lounge. Setu multipurpose chair contains up to 45% recycled content (23% post-industrial and 22% post-consumer) and is up to 93% recyclable.
Setu Chair features a kinematic spine that bends and flexes with the movement of the occupier. The Kinematic spine is made up of two types of polypropylene used to control resistance and also support weight as the chair is reclined by the weight of the seat occupier.
Setu Chair also features an elastomeric fabric which provides suspension and conforms to the seat occupiers contours. This chair comes in various colour variant options with 4-star and 5-star base, with or without castors.
Setu Chairs is GreenRate Level A certified and also has GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD GOLD® certificate as a low-emitting product.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level A