TOP 3 Benefits:
• Designed for Disassembly
• Post-Consumer Recycled Content
• Health & Ecotoxicity
Herman Miller’s Sayl Chair feature an unframed 3D Intelligent Back® that takes its inspiration from suspension bridges. The product is designed to allow freedom of movement. It also offers greater support for the spine using elastomer strands varying in thickness and tension. It contains 8% recycled content (7% post-consumer, 1% post-industrial) and is up to 91% recyclable.
Sayl is manufactured to dimensions of height ranging between 870-984mm, diameter of 622mm and width of 622mm.
Sayl Chairs has GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD GOLD® certificates as a low-emitting product and the MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certification.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products. Fabric is excluded from the scope of the certificate. Certified as white furniture. The product will meet Level A if used with a GreenTag or recognized third party certified fabric.
GreenTag GreenRate Level b
Global GreenTag Standard v3.2
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar 'Design and As Built v1' and 'Interiors v1' Rating Tools Credits:
o Sustainable Products Level B