Muse™ (plain and printed)
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Post-Consumer Recycled Content
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Take Back Scheme
Woven Image’s Muse™ is manufactured from non-woven formed PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate). It is lightweight, low VOC, highly durable, easy to handle and install. It is also supported by the Woven Image take-back scheme.
Muse™ is a decorative sandwich panel solution with Mura™ finish. It is designed to enhance acoustic qualities (tested by RMIT to AS ISO 354-2006) and fire resistance (AS 3837 tested). It contains more than 60% post-consumer recycled PET content. Muse™ is a self-finishing product which can be used as vertical sections of workstations, wallcovering as well as a space divider.
Muse™ is printed with environmentally preferable pigment inks that have been specially tailored to deliver excellent light fastness while remaining low-VOC, non-flammable and non-toxic.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥5 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- National Construction Code Compliant
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Rating Tools
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A21 (for GreenRate only). The scope of certification includes Muse Plain and Printed (Pulse, Fluid, Mineral, Cloudy and Muse Plaid).
GreenTag GreenRate Level a
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
GreenStar “Design and As Built v1.2” and “Interiors v1.2” Rating Tools Credits:
• Sustainable Products
GreenStar “Performance 1.2” Rating Tools Credit:
• Refurbishment Materials
WELL v1.0 Features- IWBI
• Feature 04 VOC reduction
WELL v2.0Features- IWBI
• X11 Long-term Emission control