dECO Stick It
dECO Stick It
TOP 3 Benefits:
• Health & Ecotoxicity
• Post-Consumer Recycled Content
• Ethical Supply Chain
dECO Stick It is designed to be used as a decorative geometric-shaped pinboard and acoustic wall tile. It comes in 7 dimensions and shapes including a 600 x 600 x 13mm octagonal shaped product. The product is offered in 16 colours. Stick it has an easy to install self-adhesive backing which is composed of a coated FSC certified paper. When exposed to an atmosphere of 30 degrees Celsius at 90% relative humidity for 7 days, its moisture absorption is less than 0.0003% of its weight.
dECO Stick it has been fire tested to AS/NZS 1530.3 and its results show an ignitability index of 8, a spread of flame index of 0, a heat evolved index of 3 and a smoke developed index of 7. Himmel Interior Systems offers a 10 year warranty for this product.
- Australian Made
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Rating Tools
The products have successfully passed the GreenTag Health and Ecotoxicity Risk Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.