Sydney, Melbourne, ACT – 6:00-7:00pm
Adelaide – 5.30-6.30pm
Queensland – 5:00-6:00pm
Darwin – 4.30-5.30pm
- Learn about the industries’ mandatory engagement in Modern Slavery, as a result of the Federal Government’s legislation in Australia.
- Understand how it impacts not only your large clients, and suppliers but can impact you and your specifications;
- Learn about the data level mismatch that makes determining the impacts of products much more difficult if not impossible
- Discover what resources already exist to assist in choosing products with Modern Slavery Assessments; and
- Find out how to simplify reporting when it does impact you.
David Baggs – Bio
Voted one of Australia’s Top 50 Green Leaders and Top 100 Sustainability Leaders globally, David is a world-renowned sustainability and materials expert and Life Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects. He is CEO and Program Director of the Global GreenTagCertTM Product Certification Program, the world’s leading ‘Beyond LCA’ based product ecolabel, Certification Mark and also operator of the Global GreenTag International Product Health Declaration, Environmental Product Declaration and Modern Slavery Declaration programs, which support the advancement and uptake of healthy and environmentally conscious products on the planet. David is also a multi-award winning green building architect, author, Exemplar Global Lead Auditor, GBCA Materials Expert Panel member and Past President of the Australian LCA Society.