WORKSHOP: Modern Slavery in Australia. How it impacts your specifications and how to simplify reporting
A Live event on Facebook for industry, organised by Caroma and GWA Group
TIMES: Sydney, Melbourne, ACT – 6:00-7:00pm, Adelaide – 5.30-6.30pm, Queensland – 5:00-6:00pm, Darwin – 4.30-5.30pm, Perth 4:00-5:00pm
- Learn about the industries’ mandatory engagement in Modern Slavery, as a result of the Federal Government’s legislation in Australia.
- Understand how it impacts not only your large clients, and suppliers but can impact you and your specifications;
- Learn about the data level mismatch that makes determining the impacts of products much more difficult if not impossible
- Discover what resources already exist to assist in choosing products with Modern Slavery Assessments; and
- Find out how to simplify reporting when it does impact you.
A CPD point webinar for Design Matters National – industry education organisation for the Australia’s largest community of Building Designers and Thermal Performance Assesors
Register here: https://www.designmatters.org.au/EventDetail?EventKey=059
TIMES: Sydney, Melbourne, ACT – 1:00-2:00pm, Adelaide -12.30-1.30pm, Queensland – 12:00-1:00pm, Darwin – 10.30-11.30pm, Perth 10:00-11:00pm
This webinar brings materials and product intelligence together with design principles to help you deliver healthier interiors for clients – whether that be for commercial fitouts to the now burgeoning requirement in residential to create blended work and living spaces where the health of occupants in the last 12 months has emerged as a compelling priority.
David will provide ways to better select and make informed product choices by understanding:
- What defines healthy interior design and how to look for transparency when evaluating healthy products and materials, integral to healthy design and important to clients.
- How best to work with product information provided by the rating tool – the Global GreenTag Product Health Declaration (PHD) and its HealthRATE system to communicate the toxicology of a product’s ingredients, and highlight its health impacts on the end-user.
- What to think about during development of design and compliance with health-focused rating tools under WELL, LEED and Green Star